Sunday, November 23, 2008
No offence, but sometimes I do wish that you're like the rest of ____ out there.
It's not that you haven't sacrificed a lot for me, you have.
But the fact that you refuse to listen irks me, and all the rest of us.
So unlike others who will say that they have the best ________ in the world, I'm not gonna say that. As of yet. What you do to me is just like what others can do for their _____. Only in my eyes, they do without expecting so much credit. They are willing to be in the wrong sometimes and let others correct them, but not you.
You do that much and expect the world from me. And the rest Which you do deserve in some sense, but not all the time. The fact that you REFUSE to ever be in the wrong makes me want to kill myself because it makes you so impossible.
It makes me wonder if you actually did all that you've done from the heart all these while, or were you expecting me to lay the red carpet wherever you want and carry your throne.
Sorry.
It's not that I don't love you though. You are and will always be special to me.
You have sacrificed alot, only I wish you would be a bit more humble and listen, not hear and roll your eyes. Oh well. Hopefully you'll change into a better person, and hopefully I can be more grateful and thankful too and be a better _______. Maybe you're just ageing quickly. It's hard to accept though. With _____ still being so young.
I feel like such a loser for not being able to see you in the light you want me to. But I really hope one day I'll change and be more grateful.
Thanks ______.
Oh well. At least you're not my boyfriend.
Labels: no offence eh - tapi KO GILA EH
X O X O; 9:47 am